Miyerkules, Setyembre 7, 2011

Shakira Ankle Boots Kicks my day high...

Bravo, bravo and more bravos... Thanks to this ankle boots from www.makemechic.com I bought yesterday online - The Great Shakira Caged Thumbtack Platform Wedge Ankle Boots!
I have all eyes on me while strolling down the streets of Makati City, Philippines in these dazzling ankle boots from Red Kiss (my Shakira Mania). This Shakira wedge ankle boots has a caged gladiator inspired strappy leatherette body with a peep toe front and a metallic gleam created by the unique covered platform wedge.

I may say, the studded thumbtack wedge makes these the most impressionable wedge ankle boots of the season!
Best Buy for ankle boots and short booties

Thanks Makemechic.com for having such great designs. Love yah!

6 (na) komento:

  1. hey what's up.. hope u feel better..
    I have new post.. lets ketchup.. see u there..

    http://thigh-high-black-leather-boots.blogspot.com/2011/11/women-boots.html

    TumugonBurahin
  2. This is a very interesting site. I have written a blog about "short boots for women" to visit me at short boots for women

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Wedges are really popular these days

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hey nice blog you posted here i am so inspired here.
    Thanks for sharing...



    cartier sunglasses

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Congratulations! What a lovely surprise, well deserved


    Womens Court Shoes

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Huh...so that's it ! All I used to think all these days was nothing but wrong !! Whatever thanks dude for your nice article and keep up the good job
    womens black leather jacket

    TumugonBurahin